Monday, November 17, 2014

Chop chop chop..

 Not much to report, this weekend was pretty full and as Christmas quickly approaches my time will be spread even thinner so I expect posts will be a little sporadic. I have some construction I'll be working on and I also have some laser cutting I'll be working on so that will be taking precedence over painting time..  Not to mention family time.. Christmas is one of my Favorite times of the year and with kids the calendar is almost full!

But,...  This Black Templar has been sitting on my table for awhile so I'll be trying to finish him up. I went through and started to get all the base colors on him. I'm going to paint up his Ax with the airbrush and give it some energy looks but wanted to get the base colors on there. The skin and cloak is blended a bit but that is really it ..

No comments:

Post a Comment