Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Look.. it's a Wagon Wheel..

 How exciting! .. no not really 8) .. but I've been wanting to knock this wagon out to add a little more old school terrain to the table. I need to knock out a few fence sections as well but this is pretty close to being done. I'm not going overboard on a wagon haha I was all thinking I'll break out the powders but I don't think I need to do that for the wagon..
 This thing is a heavy bugger..
 The packaging detail is pretty decent ..  I forget who makes this thing, it was given to me so I didn't really pay attention to it but I guess I should have aye? If they have any more items like this it might not be too bad...It actually looks pretty good and is the perfect size!
The pic was with my phone so it's a little small but looks ok.. I'll probably just drybrush some of the metal areas and be done with it.. I'm not really sure if I want to put the packaging on it, could be cool to have some models jump up there but I guess it can change from game to game right?

No comments:

Post a Comment