Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Like a Supernova in a Sunrise...

A week.. one more week.. I'm happy that it's almost over and also completely stressed that I'm not going to get everything done! This weekend I have system maintenance so I have to go in on the do some stuffs.. it's at night so I can hopefully get some stuff done on Friday during the day.. But lets look at the final list I'll be taking to the Tourney..  my 2000 point Trios List. It's funny but the same thing happened last year, I was so focused on getting stuff ready for the event that I really forget about the event itself. It's like I know its coming and I know why I'm building up (I think I know at least) but now I'll be going to play in it.. I haven't read up on nearly all the information (new books or even the missions) I'd like or gotten any test games in. I'll be full on winging it and so .. I'm bringing lists that will be fun to play.. results? Meh..  fun ..  8)

Since I can use the Revenant in the Trios I will be, no if ands or butts.. 8) .. I've gotten him together and he's never been on the table before. He will be looking to stomp some fools Ash style ..

2000 Pts - Codex: Eldar Supplement - Iyanden Roster - 2K Nova Trios Revenant

1 Farseer
   1 Farseer - TL Shuriken Catapults; Rune Armour; Shuriken Pistol; Witchblade; Ghosthelm; Eldar Jetbike

4 Windrider Jetbike Squad
   4 Windrider Jetbike Squad - TL Shuriken Catapults; Eldar Jetbike

5 Dire Avengers
   5 Dire Avengers - Avenger Shuriken Catapult; Plasma Grenades
1 Wave Serpent
   1 Wave Serpent - TL Scatter Lasers; Shuriken Cannon

5 Dire Avengers
   5 Dire Avengers - Avenger Shuriken Catapult; Plasma Grenades
1 Wave Serpent
   1 Wave Serpent - TL Scatter Lasers; Shuriken Cannon

5 Rangers
   5 Rangers - Ranger Long Rifle; Shuriken Pistol

5 Warp Spiders
   5 Warp Spiders - Death Spinner; Warp Jump Generators

1 Crimson Hunter
   1 Crimson Hunter

3 War Walker
   3 War Walker - Scatter Laser; Starcannon

1 Revenant Titan (AP)
   1 Revenant Titan (AP)

The Revenant eats up most of the list seeing that he is almost half of the points but it will be awesome to get him on the table to stomp some butts. I'm really hoping he doesn't go out there and have some terrible luck and get blasted off the table before getting to do anything. Honestly I just want to Titan Stomp something .. that is my entire goal for the 2K game haha.. I'm probably looking forward to the Trios the most, teaming up will be cool and getting the big man on the table will be pretty awesome. Sitting here thinking about it is at least making more excited for it. I've been so focused on GETTING DONE that the other stuff has fallen away. haha.. not that it's done but at least it's making me think past the rush.

Last night I worked on getting some of the door painted.. (also sprayed the cabinet black)..
Let me just say.. this is taking me forever.. I don't know if it looks like it or not but painting this is taking mucho time. I'd probably say I have at least 5 hours into it so far and it's still not done ..argh..  I was rolling pretty good on the image last night but the lettering .. sheesh. Tonight I want to get it complete... well .. maybe it's a toss up between that and the skirting on the base deck. I put together a list of things I still need to get done..

Task --- > Priority

Cabinet
Painting Door ---> High
Clear Coat the Cabinet ---> High
Mount the Handles ---> High
Stencil Symbol on the back of the cabinet ---> Low

Displayboard
Attach the skirting on the DB ---> High
Prime and paint the skirting and step blockers ---> High
Drill, Mount and Glue the Magnets to the Vane ---> High
Add the Subdeck Lights ---> Mid
Add the Subdeck Clouds ---> Mid
Add Subdeck Treetops (maybe) ---> Low
Add Flocking ---> High
Touch Ups ---> High

Miniatures
Details on Farseer and Bike ---> Mid
Farseer's Base ---> High
Prism Base ---> High
Revenant Details ---> Mid
Wraithknight Details ---> Low

Trios
Mini Displayboard for our leader ---> Mid

Ok..  I'm stressed again..  8\..

No comments:

Post a Comment