Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Darkness is my Ally..

The Rangers are moving along, The other two are getting close to being finished. The Ranger on the right has been waiting for final details but I figure I'll get them when I finish the others.
 Each of the pics were focused on a different Ranger here, so they might look the same but close up they are a little more focused.
 They should be done soon and it then it won't be too much more to finish... model wise..  the Displayboard will be taking some time obviously haha..
Other then these guys I only need the converted Seer on bike with Witchblade to be done the actual models. There are a few things that I will be touching up and adding some detail to but really I didn't have a ton of models to finish up this year. Thankfully I did most of that work last year! 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment