Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Ever changing is the future..

 The Farseer is almost done, the NMM is killing me haha.. but he's almost there. I have a few more areas to clean up and the stones on his helm need to be completely done. I didn't like the way they looked so I painted over them.
 I cleaned and faded the gun more and just need to touch it up a little more to bring down the bright highlights.
 I will add a few more shadows to the cloak and I'll blend the warp energy a little more. I added some pink highlights to the warp flames but I'll need to add some purples back in.

 I'm going to add a little more to the blade as I think it's coming off a little too plain.
So, right now the I have the Wraithknight ready, the Pathfinder Diorama and the Farseer almost done. I don't know if the squad is going to be done because now I'm not sure what I'm going to take there for it. Was going to take the Dusk Wolves but don't know if it will look the wait I want so was thinking about taking the BA Death Company but sadly I don't have a solid group..  so right now I'm really thinking about what I want to use..

No comments:

Post a Comment