Friday, May 9, 2014

You WILL take that hill..

The Commisar and Squad are almost done. They are getting down to the nitty gritty now and shouldn't take much to knock out. The trooper on the right has been done and was the test so he even has snow on his base. The rest are getting very close though. I need to finished blending all the reds and then go back and work on the details like the skull/masks and little bits.

The Commisar is almost totally done. There are still a few minor touches but then he'll get some snow on the base and be all done up.
 The Skull/Masks needs some work, right now it's just bone with a couple of washes. I'll give them some depth and want them to look creepy.

Since I was playing around with copper I added some to the Raven. Sadly I ran out of steam and didn't get it complete. I think i'll hit the engines with some white and fade in a bit of blue, I also need to figure out what I want the missile heads to look like. But over all its moving along. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment