Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Represent..

 I worked on the Dusk Wolf banners a bit more, I sent back with a bone color on the old legion numbers then blended in some Raw Umber. I added in some aging and weather making it look a bit more old..  The back will still need some love as will the gold standard. It's coming along!

 I also aged the smaller banners, they will need the outlines done but they are pretty close to being complete. I want to get these knocked out so I can move on to some other things that need to get wrapped up. I have a ton of guys standing on my table and I seem to keep starting more haha..
Just the dudes waiting to be painted or wrapped up.. still have two tanks on the floor and the Wraithknight waiting to be finished..  Most of the the stuff is pretty much 90% done so I just need to focus fire to get them all done and done 8) ..

I've also been working on getting an actual website setup and ready but it's taking me a lot more time then I had expected. I have so much other stuff going on that I have very little time to dedicate to it so for now I'll be rolling out the Forums and linking them from here. Sean from L33tlike.us will also be moderating some of the forum areas and going over stuff that relates to Infinity and Malifaux. I've been wanting to add this for awhile, there are a lot of forum boards out there as we all know but I've been wanted to set one up for more of a Modeling and Painting group..  there will also be a gaming section (Of Course) and I've been in debate with myself on how detailed I want it to be. I didn't want it to be overly detailed but I also want people to be able to find it easily .. I'm going to try to get the rest of the board setup tonight and will probably be rolling it out tomorrow if all goes well 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment