Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Slowly Spread the Net

Last night I put the finishing touches on the Infinity models I've been working on. I wanted to get them in the cabinets as I have some bigger models I've been working on and they have been hanging around for awhile. I did really enjoy painting them as it was a cool mix up from painting GW models. I still have the chick on the bike to get out and paint up. I'm looking forward to painting her as well, I have the colors all picked out from working on these peeps. My Aleph people will be the grey and blues. I wanted it to really have a glow quality and I think the blue really stands out. Sadly my lighting hasn't been so great lately for pictures. I need to buy a new light baffle.









I also got the Mercs done. They are also using the grey but gave them some green accents to make them stand out some. I also wanted them to still be thoughtful of camo so stayed in the green and brown areas. Figured in the woods they would still have decent cover. Overall happy with them but they could use some more love. I always seem to see something new when looking at the pictures haha.. oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment