Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Gopher is in the Hole..

Last night I finally got around to working on my Infinity models. I sat down and started to motor along, I wanted to figure out what colors they were going to be and get a plan of action for them. I think for the actual Aleph models I'll be going with a turquoise and some blues. I was going to go with orange but ended up changing my mind, the blue looks good.


I've only done the most minimal blending, most of it is just figuring out what color will be what and where it will go. I'm going to clear the models and them start working on the washing and highlights. Really it shouldn't take too long to get them all done. They are smaller then GW mini's and I guess that makes them quicker to work on. Or maybe it's just me, I don't know.

The Mercs will use green as their highlights. I want them to look like metal plates so I'll be going in with some metal chips and scratches. So far they are a mix of greys, green, browns and dark metals. I think they are coming around, after the first batch I'll get the chick on the bike together. I didn't want to start on her still I knew what colors I was going to be using.

If I get time tonight I'm going to be at the airbrush clearing and priming some stuff. I have some things I want to work on that really don't fit into my armies but I just want to work on them just to. With the holidays and majority of the birthdays over I hope I can get back to the table with regularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment