Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Anger is a Gift

Last night worked on the Dusk Wolves a bit, nothing too amazing just added some blending and details. They are coming along and want to get them knocked out. I had to fight with myself not to start on the Wraithknight as I have stuff sitting on the table that needs to get finished before I start something that may take a bit to finish.

 On the two that count as "Mark of" and were World Eaters I'm going to add some blood spatter once they are all done up otherwise. There is still some more work that will be done to the metallics as they still look too clean and shinny. I think I'm going to add some rust and soot to them to bring them down some.


 This guy is an Assault dude but I think I'm just going to go with a magnet to be able to switch them out. I'm still in debate if I want to use the old school fan Jump Pack though. I kind of want to use those for BAs..

 I added some oily rust to their rivets to show some age and did a little work on the script but I think I'm going to have to darken them up some as they are blending into the armor.


Overall they are coming along smoothly and are looking cool to me. I love the way their dirtiness looks, exactly how I was thinking for them so pretty happy. Once I have them all done I'll be adding some snow to the bases and they will completo.

As I mentioned the next big thing will be another Wraithknight. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to pose him, I have an idea but I'm hoping I will be able to make him go into that position haha.. Other then that I think it will be some guardians (blah) some more SMs and also some terrain. I have a pretty cool idea to make some interesting stuff out of my old GI Joe Headquarters haha..  Sadly when I went over to get it from my parents house it looked like they had ran it over, most of my old toys are busted up and of no use anymore. So I'm going to break it down into useful pieces and at least bring it back to life on the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment