Wednesday, October 9, 2013

You can get with this, or you can get with that..

Here's a bunch of random stuff I've been working on in between everything else..  if I have extra paint on the pallet or in the Air Brush I'm hitting these guys up too. I've been wanting to knock out a Ravenwing Bike and settle on a final look for all of them. Sadly they have been surpassed by the White Scar Bikers but what can you do 8) ..
They still look very cool and I'm sure you will see a lot of them running around in white soon!
The Rev is also getting some love as I'd like to have him done soon. He's been sitting around far too long. With the new Apoc rules out I'm hoping I can actually get in a game sometime and see how he does !! 8)

The Wraithknight is big but this guy still has him by a decent bit..


As I mentioned in a post a couple of days back I'm still working on the buildings for Chucks. I'm probably going to finish these guys up with paint then build the rest. The glue fumes kill me if I work on them too long so I've had to do some here and there as not to gasp out. haha

The Wraithknight is coming along and I'm really liking him. I'm still trying to pick some of the minor detail colors but he should be really to run the table very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment