Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ill just link to those.. whoops..

So last night I worked on the Revenant a little bit, today I went to link up the pictures but realized I never uploaded them haha.. whoops..  oh well.  Here he was a while back, its mainly just the start of him. Last night I worked on getting him close to done. I blended his chest section and also worked on his shoulder thrusters. I didn't want the light blue to be as dominant so I'm working on toning it down some. I'll have some pictures of him up tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'll also be heading to Dropzone to get in another tester game. I have a few more things I want to try and would like to try them against another army.

On another topic and one I've been thinking about for awhile is if I should build an actual site instead of just using the blogger thing. I have some larger ideas I want to add to the site but blogger is limited. If I build the site myself I can add in a lot of cooler features that people might be interested in. Maybe it will be a hit, maybe people won't care haha.. Some of the things I've been thinking about adding are:

A Larger Broken Down Blog Roll that could be setup if I wrote something.
A Forum for painting and hobby purposes.
Multiple contributors for more content.
Larger How To section.

They are just a few of the things I had in mind. But it's also balanced with the extra time involved and would there be interest. I guess we'll see how it goes, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment