Monday, September 30, 2013

He's getting big..

My Son's 1st birthday was yesterdayand we had the party as well. I've been working on his playground for awhile now but I also wanted to make up one of those face cut out things you see at amusment parks and the like. So Saturday I cut out the wood, primed it and then proceeded to paint this up. It was all made in a day so it's a little rushed but it went over very well. A ton of people were over and taking their pictures in it.. haha.. People asked me what I was going to do with it now.. and I have no clue haha..

Also, the playground is finally done (well, still needs to be stained but it's built!)
The kids loved it and it's nice to now have no major projects with my name on it .. there are few things I need to do but now maybe I can get some table time in and finish me up some stuffs..

No comments:

Post a Comment