Friday, August 2, 2013

No match for a good blaster at your side, kid

Only got a little time in last night, after my daughter went to bed I went out and sunk two more posts for the playground. After a shower and doing some dishes I went into the painting room. I knew I wasn't going to have a ton of time so I worked on a few smaller things. I got the War Walkers guns almost completely done. They will need a little love to the plasma chambers and other light bled areas. I'm also still trying to figure out if I'm going to blend part of the Scatter's Tips. I want to but really I need to just move on and get more done haha..
I have the worst luck with light blue paints. I even went out and bought some new paint and it's still clumping up, I thin and it clumps I thin more and it's water. haha.. don't know what that's about. It's only that color choice.. I guess I'm just not a powder blue kinda guy 8)
I also primed the Reaper Ex after cleaning my airbrush.

And as I thought it will need a little more love. I might just block it out since I'm running out of time. I was trying to keep the stones on it but it will take a while it work around them and again I need to be done sooner then later.

On the Display board note I got in one of the lights I ordered for it. I'm going to email them today and ask why I only got the one, it was suppose to be two.

I think they will be bright enough, well once I get the second one. I was looking and looking and finally came across these string lights, since I want them to outline and provide an under glow they should work great.
I put them under the template to see what it looked like. Pretty cool.
I also went out in the garage and was looking through my large terrain "bit" box, I found another bag of clump as well as some Lychen  which is cool. I think now with one more bag I should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment