Friday, March 2, 2012

State of the art destructive capabilities..

I started to put some paint on the Dusk Wolves Land Raider. I also got the sponsons magnetized so I can switch them out. I'm going to buy the LAS sprue so I can swap it out for a God Hammer as well, the Hurricane Bolter sponsons were damaged when I got the kit so my friend at Chuck's Comics called his guy who is hopefully going to replace it (one of the bolter racks was missing a bolter).

Here's the picture of the magnet action.

I glued a washer on the back of each sponson and made a spacer out of plastic tubing but anything could be used. I measured it out to be 3 3/8", hopefully that should be the same for all LRs I'd think .. but don't quote me 8) .. best to make it a little longer and then trim it back, that's pretty much what I did.

I was using the Talon again for this but was getting annoyed with it so I just stopped .. the badger tip should be here today so I'll just wait and finish it with the preferred brush.

The Dusk Wolves Motor Pool is getting larger ..







No comments:

Post a Comment