Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him..

I got together a few more Dusk Wolves.. since they are a counts as Space Wolves this will be one of the guys with a Mark of Vengence (aka Wolfen). I really wanted him to have some flare and for some reason the breather mask head always makes me think Stone Cold Killer.

And for the title .. It's a little hard to see in the picture but he's holding a skull..  8)  He's rocking a FW Bolter and CS..  Morning the loss of a brother to the traitor filth ..




A flamer dude .. I took the GK flamer and GS'd the Fort off the front and filed off the I on the canister. He's not posed all crazy but I do like how he came out. Has the feeling of moving forward to burn some fools...


I still need to do a little GS work but they are coming along..

No comments:

Post a Comment