Wednesday, February 15, 2012

When the sun goes down, we rise..

The first Dusk Wolf is finished. A Terminator with Twin Claws that came from the World Eater Legion. The loyalists from Isstvan III became the Dusk Wolves but his icon is blue to show his root Legion.

I finally figured out how I was going to show their root Legions, each one wear the Dusk Wolves Icon but the background will show where they came from.

Blue - World Eaters
Death Guard  - Green
Emperor's Children - Purple
Luna Wolves - Grey ( still tryin to find the right grey though )

The funny part about this guy is I don't think I'll be using him much as I don't have him spec'd out in the lists I made. I just started building him and thought yeah that guy looks mean. Then thought, damn... I don't think I need a LC Termie .. haha .. oh well I think he looks cool and that's half the battle. (the other half is knowing .. just ask GI Joe)






I also got a little more build on their Land Raider Crusader / Redeemer. Its from the Mega Force and as I was cutting it from the Sprue I noticed the middle bolter on the hurricane rack is missing. Looks like it was mis-cast but who knows. My friend at the Chuck's is seeing if they will replace the piece. Hope so, I've tried the Redeemer a couple of times and I've yet to be impressed. Either way the guns are going on the front doors for this one. It seems I'm always just out of reach with the sucker so they are going up front 8)


4 comments:

  1. Yeah, love the color scheme on the termie, looking quite good. Can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! White can be a pain but I think it does come out looking nice 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the Dusk Wolves shoulder free hand or a transfer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little of both. I made the image in Photoshop and printed it on transfer paper. Applied it and then painted and blended it in. 8) It's not freehand though.. I have too many guys to free hand them all haha

    ReplyDelete