Friday, February 3, 2012

Dodge, Parry, THRUST..

 A little more old school. I went through and took some pictures of my old miniatures. I think I painted this guy up somewhere in the early 2Ks. I love the Warlock Models, well some of them at least. But I've always been a fan of this guy. He's ready to deal out some justice ..  Takes me back to when Warlocks were on their own and not an upgrade. Unfortunately I use them very little now which is a shame... I don't use guardians and never have the points left over to add them to a Seer. So they just sit on the shelve waiting for the day they get re-worked into being useful again.


I also took some pictures of the 2nd Gen Hawk Exarch. I love the 1st Gen Hawks but always hated the Exarch. This guy is a little better but the beak mask still looks a bit silly to me. this guys is also from the early to mid 2Ks... you can always tell my older models from the green painted bases .. haha ..




No comments:

Post a Comment