Friday, November 4, 2011

Spooky Spooky Spooky

Earlier this week I said I'd post some pics of my daughters costume and the pumpkins. I was happy the way both turned out and I've digging the skull so much I think I'm going to use that as my IG's Logo. I'll work on it some more maybe adding 134th behind it. I haven't full figured out what I'm going to do with it but I'm thinking of stenciling or free handing it onto a tank and seeing how it looks.

Also I ordered some Blue Stuff from Master of the Forge and I'm going to try to give that a test this weekend. I haven't used it yet but that dude ships it fast. Came across the pond in about a week!

Props to all the seamstresses out there. I haven't sewed anything since 8th grade and wow .. harder then I thought.

As for the pumpkins, my wife and I usually each pick a pumpkin and then I design them out. This year I went with a crazy skull and she wanted Frankenstein. My wife painted the kitty cat on my daughters pumpkin.



Not much hobbie related today as I didn't get to work on anything last night. Going to be giving a painting clinc of sorts tonight though haha .. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment