Thursday, November 17, 2011

Rat A Tat Tat ..

I've always gotten great results from the TLAC/HB Baal Predators, the amount of lead they can throw out is amazing. I think my favorite outing was burning down a squad of berzerkers over two rounds, couldn't believe he charged it (and didn't make it). Not many things are sweeter then the sound of a mini gun spinning up.

I added the FW extra armour kit to the model and blended it with the airbrush a while back but as I was sitting there last night trying to figure out what I was in the mood to paint. I grabbed the Baal and started working on getting all the base colors and started on the lens detail plus some battle damage. I'm not going to go full on with the weather but I'll add soot to the stacks and mud to the tracks.




Lately I've been thinking about the new army project I've been working on. I've been seeing information about the Christmas Deals that are suppose to be released soon. ( http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=321889 ) for information. I'm hoping they are going to release it in the states as it would be a good start. Tomorrow I'll post up the army ideas I have for it and how it's going to evolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment