Monday, June 6, 2011

More Scattered work..

It was another week of scattered work on multi projects. I finished building a few minis and then sprayed them. While out there I was playing around with my God Hammer LR and was seeing how it would look layering with the AB.. it came out looking surprisingly well. I need to add one more level of red to make it pop a bit more and then I'm going to go back and add some shadows. I also started to build the Revenant which has been a long time come. There is a lot into building that thing I'm telling you, he's pinned to the base and pretty sturdy so far. I'm going to spray and finished his legs before attaching the guards and what not. Also a little painting here and there..  worked on getting some winged JPs closer to finished.




No comments:

Post a Comment